You are planning to go on a trip, where you have to wear a bathing suit or are you desperately trying to get the bridesmaids dresses before the important day of his girlfriend? If you want to achieve permanent weight loss, it is a long term gradual weight loss through diet and exercise is the best option. However, if you need to look slim and you only have a week, there are several tips that you can follow. Read the tips and tricks on how to lose weight in a week.
Drink only water. One of the best ways to get rid of the pesky calories – it is to stop drinking everything except water.
- Sports drinks, soda and alcoholic beverages do not satisfy hunger and just add empty calories.
- Even diet drinks can have a negative impact on your weight. Studies have shown that diet soda lead to weight gain.
- Drink two 250 ml glasses of water before each meal which helps to fill your stomach and you won't overeat.
- Buy a reusable water bottle and take it everywhere with me. This way you can drink during the day, and not to use drinks with sugar or soda.
Stop eating white bread and dairy products. Avoid foods that cause bloating, you will be able to look slimmer in the shortest possible time.
- Carbohydrates cause bloating, especially in the abdominal area, where it is most noticeable.
- Simple carbohydrates are also easier to digest, so you stay hungry, even if consumed a lot of calories.
- Dairy products can cause bloating, especially for those who have lactose intolerance or an allergy. At the store look for products where there is no dairy ingredients. If you can't live without cheese, are substitutes based on soy, which you can use how to rein your cravings.
Eat fiber. The inclusion of fibre in your diet helps you to receive faster and for a longer period of time. It also removes fat from the digestive system, so a smaller amount of absorbed by your body.
- Replace your morning bowl of cereal, oatmeal or low-fat yogurt with hair like flax seeds.
- Place the paste, include in your diet foods rich in fiber, for example, lentils, beans, vegetables.
Eat lots of vegetables. Complex carbohydrates in vegetables are digested more slowly than carbohydrates contained in homemade pizza and bread.
- Vegetables also contain a lot of liquid, so they help get rid of excess body weight in the form of water.
- Due to the fact that vegetables are a large amount, but it is very low in calories, if you consume, then you will receive faster, consume less calories overall.
Avoid the desserts. Desserts are not only usually add extra calories when you have already been filled, but the high content of sugar and carbohydrates can also lead to bloating.
- If you pulls on something sweet, choose fruit or a small square of dark chocolate.
- Avoid places that can seduce you, for example, a favorite bakery, a restaurant, a department with the cupcakes and the department of the candy in the stores.
Eat more slowly. When you manage a busy lifestyle, I usually pounce on the food in the car, at your desk or on your feet. This provision, however, allows your body to understand it has been you feel hungry or not.
- When you eat slower, you give your brain time to communicate with your stomach and to stop it.
- Once you have a sense of satiety, stop.
Reduce your intake of calories. To lose weight, you need to responsibly reduce the calories.
- To gradually lose weight, you need to consume daily about 1200-1500 calories.
- Even if you can reduce your calories, it is important to make sure that you still consume the necessary nutrients. Limit foods that contain a nutrient (sugar, beverages, desserts and fast food) and consume more fresh vegetables, fruits and lean meat.
- If you will too strictly limit the intake of calories, your body goes into starvation mode and will store more fat.
Perform cardio exercises. The implementation of the cardio workout, which accelerates the heart rhythm, the best way to burn calories and lose weight. You have to be consistent and train every day, if you want to lose weight in a week.
- You can choose running, swimming, cycling.
- To maintain motivation, set the alarm clock to a time when it is necessary to go to the gym or start doing exercise.
- Ask a friend to take with you. It is much easier to go to the gym and working out when is a good company.
- In order to more quickly burn calories, you'll need to increase the intensity of your workout. If you are on a bike or on a treadmill, increase the incline and the level of your training.
- Cardio exercise is the most effective when their duration is 40-60 minutes. Highlight about an hour of time every day on training.
Interval training. Interval training – this is the alternation of short periods of intense load with the sections with less intense load. Interval training helps burn more calories.
- Include interval training in your daily exercise. For example, if you exercise slow the pace, then write short intervals, and quick work. If you are dealing with on the bike, set it so that every 5-10 minutes to raise the level.
- Interval training improves the cardiovascular system, but also increase the body's ability to burn fat.
Do push-ups and lunges. If you regularly do push-ups and lunges throughout the week, it will help you to lead the exercises for your muscles and you will look leaner by the end of the week.
- If you wear something that will open up the upper part of your body (bikini top or a strapless dress), do more push-ups. They are aimed at the upper part of your body and your hands and arms will look more toned.
- If you are going to equip something that will expose the lower part of his body (shorts or skirt), then the performance of the attacks to tighten your ass, thighs and thighs.
The rise of the staircase. Try to include the maximum amount of exercise into your daily life, to continue to burn calories and tone muscles.
Cancels the lazy habits. For example, if you normally ride an elevator, start to climb the stairs. If you are driving to the branch of the mail on the computer, even if it is at a distance of only one stop, then start walking. If in the kitchen turned on the light, stand up and turn off, instead of having to ask someone else to do it.
- Do not eat 3 hours before bedtime. If you have a meal before a meal, the calories are not burned and are stored in the form of fat.
- When you have been fulfilled, stop eating. Never don't force yourself to finish food on the plate.
- Push too hard on yourself, make sure that you know your boundaries, and use this knowledge to your advantage. If you can only do 40 push-ups, then put a goal on 41 or 42. Although this is a small step, it's like a step in the right direction.
- Avoid chocolate and crisps.
- Drink a lot of water. You may think that hunger, but in fact, you may want to drink. Don't forget to drink a glass of water half an hour before meals, knock your appetite.
- It is very important consume good healthy food. Not a Morita hunger!
- Try to eat a portion the size of your fist. If you still feel hungry, then you put the water.
- Go whenever you have the opportunity, for example, dancing in the soul.
- Plan in advance the tricks of the food for the week and make all the purchases at once. So, if you will pull on something unhealthy, you can eat something healthy, what you have at home.
- Not Morita yourself hungry, but try to limit the junk food.
- The press, the sail, and squats will help you achieve the desired result of your body.
- If you are still feeling of bloating before the big day, use foods that contain simethicone. These products dissolve the gas bubbles and reduce the bloating.
- Well get enough sleep throughout the week, so you didn't have the traction to sleep for the next day. Studies have shown that when you don't sleep well, the level of leptin decreases and you will want to eat more.
- If you feel dizzy during your workout, then you need to sit down, drink some water and food. Too much pressure on yourself.
- Too strong a reduction in calories can be dangerous for your health. Remember that you have to stay within a healthy your body.
What you'll need
- Fresh products
- Foods rich in fiber.
- A bottle of water
- Gym membership (optional)