I can't lose weight, what to do, how to lose weight?
You probably have and don't have the time over this topic. What you need to do to lose weight? How to remove belly fat? It is necessary to consume less calories than your body uses for energy production. Every necessary food product has its energy value. In a certain foods more calories. For example, fatty and sweet foods more high-calorie. If you eat every day courses more calories than your body uses to produce energy, then the excess calories are stored as fat tissues.
What you need to for weight loss?
To 450 grams of fat represent about 3500 calories. If you want to get rid of 450 grams of fat per week, you need to eat about 3500 calories less (500 — every day), or "burn" 3,500 calories more. I need to practice more, or just be more active. Ask your doctor what kind of physical activity is suitable for you.
The best way to quickly lose weight — eat less calories, to lead a more active lifestyle. If you remove it from your daily diet of food with an energy value of up to 250 calories and you train hard to spend another 250, then you will spend 500 calories more to your standards. If you do it during the week, then the weight will be reduced to 450 years
Scientists believe that it is harmful for health, how to lose weight more than 900 g in a week. This will mean that dehydration occurs the body starts to happen the loss of muscle mass, not fat. Therefore, the body will produce less energy, it becomes a set of previously lost weight.
Normal for most people is 3 x half-board with one more light snack. All the tricks the food should be approximately the same, fats should form a small proportion. For some people helpful to eat 5-6 times a day smaller portions, then the person will less often experience the feeling of hunger. Try to make half of the diet consists of vegetables and fruits, eat more whole grain foods, eat lean meat instead of heat-treated foods (hot dogs, bacon).
What you need to do to lose weight? Eat breakfast, do not skip meals. The omission of the food intake initially will help to reduce the weight, but in the future will only damage the health. Also the feeling of hunger makes eating more in the next meal.
What's wrong with fatty foods?
In fatty foods a lot of calories, it leads to a rise in excess unwanted weight. Intake of saturated fats and trans-fats can lead to increased levels of LDL-cholesterol ("bad") cholesterol, which increases the risk of cardiovascular disease. This can be prevented by increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables, lean meats, avoiding fried foods, oils and margarine.
It is important to remember that some fats can be beneficial for health. "Good" fats, such as polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats found in fish, nuts, to a lesser extent, in the lean dairy products.
What is the "empty" calories?
Some foods belong to contain "empty" calories, that is their calorific value is high, and the nutritional value is low. For example, sweet drinks — fruit, carbonated, energy, flavoured milk, sweet chilled tea. They have a lot of calories and sugar.
Drinking large amounts of fluids — the right choice for health. How to reduce calories and sugar in your diet, drink more water, no high-flavoured drinks, low-fat milk. Consult with your doctor, that you need to eat to lose weight.
You can rely on the information about nutrition from newspapers and magazines?
Often information from various printed sources is in violation of the one-on-one. What to do to go wrong? Ask your doctor what's right and what's not. Also remember about following.
- There is no miracle cure when it comes to nutrition. One and the same diet is not suitable for everyone. We need to eat what suits you.
- Vitamin complexes will not solve all problems, demand the impossible it is not necessary. Take them only on doctor's advice.
- The new food is beneficial for the body, so do not be afraid to try some new product, power supply.
- Fad diets lead to short-term results, and the promise of good health are the continuous efforts on a proper diet.
- History and stories about the incredible effects of different diets or food, are just advertising. These people get paid money for it. In such articles from newspapers and magazines to find anything about possible health problems from these diets.
Can help different weight loss products?
Herbal remedies can help to reduce weight quickly, but keeping it that way will be difficult, there are also possible side effects. Most diet pills are not approved by the ministry of health. With such funds, you don't have to worry about proper nutrition, and getting habits to behave actively. All this is necessary if you want to lose weight and keep your weight normal.
What does an active lifestyle?
Regular physical activity helps prevent cardiovascular disease, diabetes 2-th type, osteoporosis and other health problems. Physical activity — a necessary condition of a healthy life for adults and children, regardless of the presence of excess weight. What you need to do, to be discovered the result. Even small changes in your lifestyle will result. We'll give you helpful advice, and not one.
- Increase the duration of any physical activity (not important physical exercise, or not), of which you will make, the 10 minutes a day, or increase your intensity with low to medium, see the table after the text.
- Spend less than 2 hours a day on the internet, in front of the tv, with video games.
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Park at the farthest spot in the parking lot, get off one stop earlier.
- Do more household chores (cleaning, weeding the garden).
- Walk or run with the dog, the kids.
- Use a home trainer (treadmill or bike) while watching tv.
- Give prefer an active holiday, whether — walking or cycling trips.
- Walk away on a business trip — to the post office or to the store.
- Buy a pedometer to measure distance travelled for the day. Gradually increase the number of steps.
How active are you?
|Moderate exercise||Heavy physical burden||It is very hard to load|
|Walk 1.6 km in 15-20 minutes||Walk or run for 12 minutes/1,6 km||Run 10 km|
|Bathing||Swimming (leisurely)||Swimming (active efforts)|
|Cycling ( 16 km/h)||Bike ride ( 19km/h)||Bike ride (22 km/h)|
|Dance||High-intensity aerobics||Step aerobics (15-20 cm)|
|Work in the yard, gardening||Mowing the lawn with a lawn mower||Thorugh the moat|
|Hiking||Game of tennis in pairs||Game of tennis|
|Cleaning the house||Moving furniture||The game of soccer or basketball|
|Active games with the kids||Lifting weights||Roller skating|