Recently, the specialized resources have appeared very much information about the amazing results that can be achieved using a diet based on the consumption of eggs. But we all remember that eggs are a fairly specific product that is not recommended to consume in large quantities. But if that's the case, then, is not whether the egg diet too harmful for the body? In this article we will try to give an answer to this question and many more.
The essence of the diet
The egg diet, as such, is not a mono-diet, as, for example, the buckwheat diet. This is just another of the kinds of diets with silk, in which there is a maximum of limited intake of carbohydrates and fats. Some mistakenly believe that the menu is some eggs in different variations of preparation. But in fact, this power system is more balanced.
A pleasant surprise for those who first encounters with egg diets are the citrus fruits, which are included in the daily diet, and a relatively high content of vegetables. All this makes it quite easy to portable as in the moral plane, and the physical.
Concerns of eggs, as a conditionally harmful products when consumed in large quantities, are unfounded.
Before the time scientists believed that a substance, contained in its yolk may cause deposition of cholesterol in the blood vessels. However, later studies have shown that the composition of the egg is balanced and does not lead either to the way negative consequences for the organism. In addition, they are absorbed in the body more than ninety percent of and contain:
- vitamins a, b, E, K, D;
- amino acids.
The positive and negative sides
Egg diet unlike most other protein diets easier tolerated because of the presence of a large quantity of fruit. Contained in them fructose allows you to avoid unpleasant dizziness and weakness, usually related to a diet with low carbohydrate. While the eggs of saturation of the organism virtually all of the necessary amino acids, vitamins and trace elements. It would seem that such a diet should consist of some advantages. But, unfortunately, such a diet, to date, simply does not exist. So let's take a closer look at all the advantages and disadvantages of egg diet. This will allow to understand whether you are ready to use it.
So, what is so good, the egg diet? And it's good to it as follows:
- The Absence of the sense of hunger. The saturation of the egg, trace elements and proteins contributes to the feeling of satiety.
- The hair and nails. The content of vitamins a and E in the composition of the eggs plus the citrus allow you to strengthen and improve the structure of hair and nails.
- Skin. As in the case with other protein diet does not permit the skin in the process of weight loss.
- Easy to carry mentally. Quite a varied menu diet allows you to minimize any crashes.
- Eliminates excess fluid in the body.
- To ensure this outcome for a long time.
- The possibility of losing more than one kilogram of body weight per day.
Among the main shortcomings of the egg diet is possible to include the following:
- It is possible to weakness and dizziness.
- Food just three times a day can trigger the feeling of hunger.
- Sometimes causes disturbances in the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
Before you sit on the egg diet, it is necessary to take into account, that has a number of contraindications to the use of:
- the period of bearing a fetus;
- the period of breast-feeding infants;
- allergy to eggs;
- intolerance of citrus fruits;
- increased content of cholesterol in the blood;
- atherosclerosis of the arteries;
- diseases of urine-genital system;
- disturbances in the functioning of the liver.
The basic rules and principles
To egg diet was the most effective, it is necessary to stick to the following rules:
- Water. It is necessary to drink at least one and a half liters of fluid a day. This will help you avoid problems with the digestive system.
- Fiber. Try to eat a lot of raw vegetables or drink empty stomach pharmacy fiber or bran. It's essentially an important point for all the protein diet.
- Vitamins. It's one of the few diets, when there is no need to take vitamin-mineral complexes. In addition, it is very undesirable, because it can lead to allergic reactions due to the large number of eggs and citrus fruits.
- If you are very fond of the chicken and the egg, then you can safely replace them with quail (the ratio should be 3/1).
- Dinner. Try to make the last meal was no later than seven-eight hours.
- Sleep. Try to sleep at least eight hours. When it is advisable to go in ten-eleven hours at night.
- Cooking. Eggs must be forged soft-boiled or hard-boiled. In an extreme case, it is allowed their whipping and baking without fat. All other products should be raw or prepared steamed, grilled, or baked in a brass cabinet. Also it is possible to cook. Frying is only allowed on a dry frying pan.
- Spices. You can safely use your favorite spices or re-filled with products lemon juice to improve their taste qualities. However, it is better to give them up, if you are still dug in.
- Raw eggs there is no need.
- The diet is not recommended to repeat more one-two times a year.
- In the extreme case, that the eggs it is possible to replace the lean meat or low-fat cottage cheese, to avoid interruption.
- For a more obvious effect weight loss in a shorter period, are also necessary in regular physical activity. You can take advantage of our sections exercises or facilities, and create the most acceptable for each plan training, or to pick up already finished the program of training.
Varieties egg diet
There are several different varieties of the egg diet. They are all effective enough, even if they are rated at a different result. So the choice depends only on how many pounds you need to lose, and how fast.
Egg-orange diet is unlike any other species is the mono-diet and all of its menu comes on a welded hard-boiled eggs and fresh oranges. This power system is ideal, if an urgent need to lose a few pounds before any exercise. The main rule is that drinking large amounts of water. Eggs and oranges need to be there alternately every hour during the day. The last food intake no later than eight-nine hours. Endure this diet for more than 5-7 days is contraindicated. Ideal is considered to be 3-4 days. In this period you can easily reset 2-5 kg depending on the original weight.
Seven days diet
Seven days egg diet is designed for the use of four to six eggs per day. Mandatory is eating them for breakfast. In this case, one of the tricks on how to lunch or dinner several times during the week it is possible to substitute fish or lean meat. Weight loss can reach up to 10 pounds in this period. In some cases it is possible to extend it for another seven days. Then the menu of the first week is repeated after the second.
Egg diet for 4 weeks
This variety of egg diet is the most effective and allows you to lose up to 25 kg of weight. Another advantage is the ensuring of the obtained result for quite a long time. Despite its length, its quite easily easy to carry because of the large amount of fruits and vegetables. During the third week of taking the products is generally limited only by how much you can eat.
What you can and cannot eat?
The egg diet is rightly considered one of the varieties of a balanced diet. So and a list of authorised/forbidden products will not be significantly different. The only exception can be considered the high content of eggs and citrus fruits.
The list of allowed foods for egg diet is quite extensive, which makes it easier for her to carry:
- chicken eggs;
- meat: fillet of chicken meat without the skin, lean pork meat, beef meat, veal meat, rabbit;
- white and red fish;
- vegetables: tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, leaf lettuce, lettuce, herbs, celery root, radishes, cabbage, carrots, beets, asparagus, green beans, eggplant, zucchini;
- fruit: lemons (lemon juice), oranges, grapefruits, apples, pears, tangerines, plums.
- dairy products: sheep's milk cheese unsalted, non-greasy, cottage cheese, lean milk, low-fat yogurt and/or yogurt;
The list of prohibited products, in principle, is not much different from most diets:
- flour products;
- sugar confectionery and chocolate;
- fatty types of meat;
- sour cream;
- soft varieties of cheese;
- vegetable oils;
- all the fats;
- fruit: bananas, grapes, dried fruit.
And as always, it is advisable to limit the intake of salt, how to get rid of excess fluid in the body, because it is known that salt retains water in the body.
Egg diet reviews and results, which is very actively discussed on forums and social networks, and find out how your candidates, so fervent opponent. Opinions about this method of weight loss is very diverse. And you can come across as sincerely enthusiastic, so even those who complain about the absolute lack of results. We have chosen the most of them are typical:
- Positive. The majority of respondents still highlight the positive effects of the diet. It is true, referred to ten pounds in fourteen days can boast a little.
- The determination of the outcome. Those who prefer just a four week diet claims that the lost weight will not be returned, if not return to previous digestive habits.
- Negative. It is possible to divide them into three types. In the first it is possible to classify the so-called "trolls" who have never sat on this diet, but everywhere they write about the dangers of eggs and the inadmissibility of the mono-diet. The second type consists of people, which in the process of diets began to develop an allergic reaction or problems with the digestive system. They complain about the reduction of appetite and overall weakness. This is the reason why it is so necessary to drink a lot of water and eat fiber. And the third type includes those who complain about a small weight loss. No more than 2-4 kg in two weeks.
- Enthusiastic. Most often, such assessments leave the girls scored weight after giving birth. Most of them are very satisfied with the results, and another plus of the diet gave the opportunity to play sports with good results.
Whereas, all of the above, it can be concluded that the egg diet is really effective way how to fight with overweight. However, it should be treated with caution, because the probability of occurrence of allergic reaction is quite high. So this is useful will pre-consult with a doctor and/or do a few test days to check the reaction of your body on the menu.