The doctor-nutritionist Pierre Dukan suggested diet plan for weight loss, based on his 40-year-old practice that has gained popularity in the broad masses, so among celebrities. Diet Dyukana avoids starvation. In each stage should be consumed in the menu of permitted products that facilitate not only weight loss, but also maintain the achieved result for the whole life.
So from diet alone it is advisable to conduct a three-day cleaning of the organism.
The basic rules of the diet Dyukana
The basis of the diet Dyukana laid down the following principles:
Decrease your daily calories to no avail. The doctor claims that the reduction in daily calorie intake during a diet gives short-term result. After returning to the usually diet to reset the weight immediately comes back. According to Dyukana, should be consumed in its offer only those products, which do not allow to accumulate.
A limitation in the amount of consumed food, which are not effectively. Diet Dyukana is the antipode of mono-diet. Domestic consumption in the à la carte 100 allowed foods in any quantity, in order to feel satiated for the whole day.
Daily consumption of oat bran — it is necessary. Approval of Pierre Dyukana that oat bran allow you to quickly receive, deduce toxins and waste substances from the body. Every day you need eat 1.5-3 tablespoons of bran, abundantly washed down with water.
Without the physical burden can not do. Without physical activity, adherence to diet may occur to the point of "No burn pounds", when the weight stops. During physical exertion the body works differently. According to the diet Dyukana a daily basis, it is necessary to make long pedestrian walks, it is advisable to do morning exercises, exercise in the gym or fitness several times a week, you may not use the elevator.
According to the rules of the diet Dyukana it is necessary to follow 4 main stages:
The dukan diet "Attack" — diet for 7 days calculated. The aim of the "Attack" to burn the accumulated fats. In the menu of this phase are present only protein foods. The aim of the "Attack" to burn the accumulated fats.
"Interlacing" — takes to the moment, until not achieved the desired result. The aim of "Substitution" in the diet Dyukana is the desired weight loss. At this stage in the menu allowed certain vegetables, in addition to the protein products.
"The metamorphosis" — continues depending on the reset excess weight. Menu of this phase of the diet Dyukana expands and becomes as close as possible to the final valid.
"Stabilization" — continues the whole life. It is a special food culture, learned in the previous phase of the diet Dyukana, allowing you to keep your weight is normal.
The Attack Phase
Diet Dyukana "Attack" — this is the first and the effective phase, which requires a strict limitation in the menu. Its main goal is fat accumulated in the body fats. Performs the consumption in the menu exclusively protein products with minimum fat content.
Intake of protein foods in the diet Dyukana contributes to the rapid saturation, and therefore the amount of servings of one food to shrink. On the digestion of protein, the body spends more energy than it receives from it, causing excess weight off quickly. Just at the stage of the "Attack" diet Dyukana there was a sharp weight loss, that according to the dr. motivates you to the next steps.
Before the observance of diet Dyukana should clearly define the length of the duration of the phase "Attack". Is determined based on the amount of extra pounds:
- Up to 5 kg = 3 days;
- To 10 kg = 4 days;
- Up to 15 kg = 5 days;
- Up to 20 kg = 6 days;
- More than 30 kg = 7 days.
In the enforcement of the "Attack" diet Dyukana need to stick to the following rules:
Include in the daily menu drink 1,5 article tablespoons of oat bran, abundantly with water. When individual intolerance can replace the bran of buckwheat. It is necessary to drink at least 1.5 liters of clean water without gas per day. It is recommended to do morning exercise. During the diet necessarily go on walks in the fresh air at least 20 minutes a day.
Diet Dyukana "Attack" — permitted foods:
- Lean meat: veal, horse, beef meat, pork meat (6% fat), a rabbit;
- Poultry (except ducks and geese, used in foods without skin): chicken, turkey, quail;
- Offal: kidneys, liver, tongue, lungs;
- Ham (no more than 4% fat, is used without the skin);
- Fish in any form: raw, baked, canned, barbecued, stewed;
- Eggs and quail chicken: protein in unlimited quantities, the egg yolk no more than 2 pieces a day;
- Low fat or with a minimum percentage of fat milk and dairy products;
- Natural yogurt;
- Crab sticks (no more than 7 pcs for one meal).
As supplements in the diet Dyukana in the stage of "Attack" are allowed:
- Olive, vegetable or canola oil (art 1 teaspoon a day);
- Lemon juice;
- Tomato paste (2 tbsp daily);
- Apple, soy, balsamic vinegar;
- Herbs and spices: cumin, thyme, rosemary;
- Proofing the dough, gelatin and yeast in the preparation of dishes;
- Gherkins as a snack (2 pieces per day);
- Sugar substitutes.
Compliance with the diet Dyukana is recommended during the day drink herbal, black and green teas, decoctions from berries, tinctures, coffee, but without sugar. The amount of salt intake should be reduced to a minimum.
The Menu on every day
Diet Dyukana — menu on each phase of the Attack (breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner):
- Cottage cheese;
- Meatloaf with egg;
- Cooked chicken breast.
- Scrambled eggs;
- Rabbit in tomato sauce;
- Dorado lemon sauce on the grill.
- 2 hard-boiled eggs;
- Steak of beef with mustard;
- A cocktail of seafood.
- Trout, baked in the oven;
- Natural yogurt;
- Braised in a creamy sauce.
- Cheese casserole;
- The ear of sturgeon;
- Soft-boiled eggs;
- Medallions of veal in tomato sauce.
- Soup of chicken meat;
- Salmon, baked in the oven.
- Scrambled eggs with ham;
- Salted herring;
- Cutlets of beef.
In the diet Dyukana on the stage of "Rotation" is achieved the prestigious result. This is the main phase of weight loss. Its length is defined by the loss of excess weight, i.e. when the desired outcome is achieved, then the stage of "Interlacing" according to the diet Dyukana terminated. At this point it is in the menu, in addition to protein products, are introduced vegetables and herbs rich in fiber.
Eat some vegetables both in raw and in finished form. However, are allowed in the menu in the diet Dyukana at this stage it is not every day. It is necessary to rotate solely protein days (according to the stage of "Attack") with others (if in the menu of permitted vegetables and herbs).
The alternation protein days mixed in the diet Dyukana is determined based on the desired loss of excess weight:
To 10 kg = 1/1
Up to 20 kg = 2/2
From 30 kg and more = 5/5
In the diet Dyukana in the phase of "Alternation" it is necessary to increase the daily intake of oat bran to 2 tbsp. On a personal testimony it is possible to replace wheat bran or buckwheat, cooked on the water. Increases consumption of clean water to 2 liters a day. The physical load must be greater. In the diet Dyukana need to make a pedestrian walk in the fresh air at least 30 minutes a day during the phases of "Interlacing". Do not forget and about the early charge for the rapid achievement of the desired results of weight loss.
What can, what cannot, is there?
What can you eat on phase Rotation on the system Dyukana:
- All the protein products, valid at the stage of "Attack";
- All the spices and accessories, which are included in the menu of the phase "Attack";
- Vegetables and herbs: cucumbers, tomatoes, bell peppers, pumpkin, asparagus, spinach, parsley, lettuce, cabbage, radishes, zucchini, eggplant, onions, leeks, and onions, leeks and garlic, celery, green beans, beets, carrots;
- 1 unsweetened apple a day;
Important nuances of the stage of "Rotation" diet Dyukana is what is allowed in the first stage of protein preparations can be combined arbitrarily, but from the other you choose only two kinds of day.
On the stage of "Rotation" on a diet Dyukana should be removed from the menu, the following products:
- Fatty meat and poultry (duck, goose);
- Fatty milk and dairy products;
- Potatoes, peas, beans, corn, lentils;
- Avocado, olives, black olives;
- Cereals, pasta, and pastries (with the exception of 2 pieces of rye bread per day);
- Pastries, sweet desserts, chocolate;
Phase Determination system Dyukana is the gradual departure from the diet. When this man to continue to lose weight, but not so intensely, to about 400 grams per week. Calculates the duration of this phase is individually, depending on the dropped kilograms, on the basis of the principle per 1 kg of reset earlier weight 10 days "Pin". For example, for a person who lost weight by 6 kg duration of a phase of "Consolidation", shall be 60 days.
Menu diet Dyukana extends in the stage of "Consolidation":
- Added not sweet fruit, except bananas, cherries and grapes. But the allowable daily dose of allowed fruit should not exceed the size of a medium apple.
- Allowed to enter into the diet of 6% of the cheese.
- Twice a week it is possible to consume in the menu potatoes, rice, pasta, peas, beans and legumes.
- At this stage in the diet Dyukana increases the daily norm of oat bran to 3 tablespoons. The treated water without gas it costs to drink at least 1.5-2 liters a day.
It is necessary to adhere to physical activity, engage in a charging or fitness, take long walks from 30 to 60 minutes a day.
Feature phase "Consolidation" diet Dyukana are the so-called "holidays". It is such tricks food, when allowed to absolutely everything your heart and stomach desires. They are held once a week and only for one meal, for example, for lunch. Also on the diet Dyukana necessarily should be done once a week unloading day — protein. This means eat on the menu exclusively protein products according to the stage of "Attack".
A list of recommended products
Allowed foods in the diet Dyukana on the stage of attachment:
- All the protein products, which are in the stage of "Attack";
- All the vegetables, food supplements, spices, applicable at the stage of "consolidation";
- Sour and sweet and sour-sweet fruits: oranges, tangerines, grapefruit, apples, kiwi, pears;
- Berries: cantaloupe and watermelon not more than 400 g per day;
- Rice, potatoes, corn, beans, peas, pasta, starchy products 2 times a week;
- Cheese 6% fat , not more than 40 g per day;
- Honey — 3 teaspoons a day;
- 2 slices of bread.
The Stabilization Phase
The Stabilization phase in the diet Dyukana — that the rules of food intake, which should be followed throughout life in order to keep the achieved result of weight loss and not gain excess weight in the future.
In the diet Dyukana, which is the need to follow the basic 4 principles in the stage of "Stabilization":
- Eat 3 tablespoons of oat bran and drink at least 1.5-2 liters is soda water a day;
- Pay special attention to your physical activity: avoid the elevators, perform daily walks for at least 30 minutes, do morning exercises, engage in fitness;
- Once a week to arrange the proteins of the unloading of the day according to the stage of "Attack";
- Include in your daily diet all foods or to eat according to the phase of "Consolidation". Fruit is advisable to consume in the menu in the first half of the day.
In the diet Dyukana phase "Stabilization" — this is not a limitation, but a lifestyle. Don't worry about the holidays, when you want to enjoy culinary specialities, because in this day you can afford a "holiday". The following day after the "feasting belly" it is necessary to arrange the protein "Attack" to avoid the excess weight.
Permitted and prohibited products
Permitted foods on the system Dyukana the Stabilization phase:
- Lean meat (beef, veal, horse, pork meat 6%, rabbit);
- Meat of poultry: chicken, turkey (without the skin);
- All kinds of fish in all variations of cooking;
- Low-fat milk and dairy products;
- Lean ham without the skin;
- Chicken and quail eggs;
- All the vegetables (potatoes and legumes consumed in the menu no more than 2 times a week);
- Fruits (except cherries, bananas and grapes) it is advisable to consume in the first half of the day;
- Honey 3 teaspoons a day;
- Bread (2 slices per day), pasta;
- Lemon, lemon juice;
- Ketchup, tomato paste (2 tbsp daily), adjika;
- The spices and ingredients (parsley, coriander, ginger, cumin, pepper);
- Gelatin, proofing dough, yeast;
- Vegetables, olive oil;
- Tea, coffee, infusions and decoctions of herbs without sugar.
Prohibited products on the stage of "Stabilization" on a diet Dyukana:
- Pastries, sweet desserts;
- Sweet fruits: cherries, banana, grapes;
- Fatty meat and poultry (duck, goose in limited quantities);
- Fatty milk and dairy products;
- Mayonnaise and sauces with its use in the kitchen.
This method of weight loss is striking in its effectiveness. This is the reason why it's so loved around the world. We also offer the get inspired with images from those who reached the end, so to speak.